Welcome to a new year of Christian Formation at Christ Church! We have an amazing and dedicated group of adults volunteering to work with children and youth again this year. Our rooms have been spruced up! Our plans have been made! All we need is YOU!!
Christian formation for all begins at 9:15 am this Sunday, September 16th. Please see below for more information about each age group:
- Infants and Toddlers: Our Nursery will resume our school year schedule this week, opening at 9:00 am and closing at the conclusion of the 10:30 service (approximately 11:45 am).
- Preschool and Kindergartners: Children in the Good Shepherd Atrium will have an abbreviated morning this week. Children who are new to the atrium this year will meet from 9:15-9:45 am. Children returning to the atrium will meet from 10:00-11:10 am and then be brought downstairs to join their families in Church. You are welcome to use the Nursery for the time when your preschoolers and kindergartens are not in atrium. ***
- First through Seventh Grade: Children in the True Vine Atrium (first through third graders) and the Golden Thread Atrium (fourth through seventh graders) will meet in their atria from 9:15-11:10 am, when they will join their families in Church.
- Eighth through Twelfth Grade: Eighth through tenth graders (the youth confirmation class) and eleventh and twelfth graders will meet from 9:15-10:15 am in their rooms on the second floor and then attend Church.
- Adults: Adults will meet from 9:15-10:15 am in the Chapel for Adult Forum. This week's topic is "Open Table, Closed Table" a discussion of inclusion in the sacrament of Holy Communion, led by our Rector, The Rev. Peter Faass.
We'll see you Sunday at Church!
*** Parents of preschoolers and kindergartners who are new to atrium this year: We are planning to see you and your child Saturday morning for the short individual orientations we have scheduled. Questions? Email Leslie at email@example.com.