Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Photos from the Good Shepherd Atrium


For the last two weeks, I've had the pleasure of working in the Good Shepherd Atrium. I enjoy the children at this age so much! It was really lovely to be with them and to present some of the Lenten works. We have been focusing on the Good Shepherd, the Last Supper (called the Cenacle) and the City of Jerusalem - some of my all time favorite works! When I wasn't busy doing presentations, I couldn't resist the chance to snap a few photos of the children for you to enjoy.
Learning the procedure for gluing.

Feeling proud of the lenten prayer chain he created by himself!

Matching large and small crosses with a magnifying glass.

Arranging flowers. (Thank you parents!)

Sorting nuts.

I think he's noticing that pretty watch!

Inserting golf tees in foam.

Tracing at the light table.

Lovely concentration.

Tracing a sheep after hearing the found sheep presentation.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these, Leslie. I love the sneak peak inside the Good Shepherd Atrium. And thank you to all the teachers for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! If you're new to commenting on blogs, I recommend that you "Comment as" Name/URL. You can use your real first name or a nickname. URL is the address of a website that you want to be linked with your name - feel free to leave it blank if you don’t have one. Before your comment is accepted, you have to pass a spam filter. After clicking on 'post comment' or 'preview', just type in the sequence of letters you will then see (or click on the wheelchair for a recording of characters to type). Thanks for reading and commenting!