On Sunday we had our last day of Christian formation classes for the year. In the atrium we celebrated Pentecost and recognized children moving up to a new atrium next year. We also gave gifts to our teachers and celebrated our great year together after Church with this delicious cake! (We ate it so quickly I doubt any of the teachers actually saw the cake, so enjoy the photo above!)
We thank God for:
- the children, youth, and adults who are growing in their faith at Christ Church,
- our nursery caregivers Camille and Julie, and our nursery teacher Eppie,
- the catechists in our atria ~ Deb, Lynette, Sarah, Kristin, Juanita, Lynn and Dennis,
- our youth teachers ~ Mischelle, Justin, Jenn, Brad and Katie,
- our substitute teachers for children and youth ~ Betsy, Anne, Lisa, Mike, Kathleen, Kimberly, Lem, Julie, Frances, and Kate,
- our regular adult formation teachers ~ Rev. Peter, Greg, Hilary, and Mary Jo and Mike (who coordinated our Adult Forums), and
- our many Adult Forum leaders who taught throughout the year.
It has been a year filled with blessings and I am so grateful to the entire parish for its support of our formation ministries!