- Read previous posts from Thoughts from the Sheepfold that teach about Lent, or that share ideas for living Lent with your family.
- Follow Christ Church parishioners and our priest, the Rev. Peter Faass who are blogging daily reflections on the book "A Practical Christianity" by Jane Shaw at Peter's Musings.
- Join Christ Church in a Carbon Fast for Lent! Check out the daily calendar of ideas and participate!
- Explore a beautiful blog written by catechists from St. Philip's Episcopal Church, in Durham, NC called St. Philip's Atrium. I particularly recommend a recent post Beyond Chocolate: Parent Empower-Lent.
- Take part in Lent Madness! Each day you can learn about two saints and vote for your favorite! This is a tournament-like single elimination bracket like March Madness and would be fun for youth as well as adults.
- Check out these wonderful two minute videos by the Brothers of the Society of St. John the Evangelist on Living a Rule of Life. They are posting a new video each day in Lent.
- Visit Journey to the Cross for a beautiful online devotion each day in Lent.
Bring the season of Lent to life for yourself and for your family!